HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:01 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ty

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:05 am

My tenth anniversary was Wednesday (for real). I drew every day I was gone.

I'm giving you the business. Enjoy yourself! Also, I like SEXT. Making it the phone itself is an interesting solution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:47 am

Congrats on your anniversary, mine was Friday hence the phoning in that day. But don't you fret, I drew. I just didn't have the means to update to the forum. Here's the picture dump. The first 4 are from yesterday, and the last 5 I drew this morning. We spent the night at a sloth conservatory and so I had a full evening to feed, draw, and photograph sloths. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:00 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:44 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DapperDan

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:47 am

Lovin the energy in your Sloths. Lots going on in those lines, dig it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:54 pm

Those sloths are great! The big sketch of him smiling killed me. That's an animal I haven't quite figured out yet. It's good to see you tackle it! I also really like the cartoonier sketches of the fox and frog. They both have a lot of personality in them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
Ty

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:16 pm

I've been trying to figure out how to draw sloths for years. I'd cut a man for the opportunity to study one in person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:47 am

@dan and jenn, Thanks for the kind words.

@ty - I studied them for about 8 hours and I still don't feel like I understand how to draw them. They are weird as all get out. If you're ever on the west coast here's the place we went. http://www.chasing-tail.com/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:40 am

Long day at work and with kids who refused to sleep made today's drawing time bad. Hope I'll get some more time tomorrow and Saturday to finish the month strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
y2jenn

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:37 am

Ivan is adorable. I'd love to draw him sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://y2jenn.deviantart.com/
Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:30 am

Feel free, Ivan Onion-Head is his full name because I have a bad case of "the homophones."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:12 am

Here's my Spock. Not thrilled with his face, but too late and too tired to have another go or try to fix it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Themrock

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:59 pm

You did a great job this month. Hope to see ya next year again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jkort

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:06 am

Well, last day and I kinda miss it already. Here's hoping we do this again eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...   

Back to top Go down

So, Jenn told me about this party that was happening...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2